Properties Plus
Jeff & Cheryl Fox
Specializing In Superior Customer Service Since 1974
Quality And Expertise You Can Count On

Granada Hills, CA Real Estate

If you’re thinking about moving to Granada Hills, CA, we’d say go for it! Granada Hills is a quiet and friendly residential area in the northern part of the San Fernando Valley. It’s a great place to live, with terrific restaurants, excellent schools, and plenty to do.

Granada Hills has 41,057 residents, and the median household income is $122,333. Most of the Granada Hills workforce do white-collar work: 82.86%. The remaining 17.14% are blue-collar workers.

Surrounding neighborhoods include San Fernando and Sylmar to the east, North Hills to the southeast, and North Ridge to the southwest.

Living in Granada Hills

Granada Hills is a dynamic place with welcoming neighbors, many attractions, and a thriving economy. Living here is suitable for families and single individuals in any life stage. Even though it is located in a far more secluded area in the San Fernando Valley, Granada Hills still offers reasonable commute times to Burbank, the Hollywood area, and downtown LA.

If you’re looking for homes for sale in Granada Hills, CA, you can choose between Granada Hills North and Granada Hills South. Both sections of the city offer a unique lifestyle but with all the perks of the community.

Top Schools in Granada Hills, CA

The schools are some of the best things about Granada Hills, as the area has many high-ranking public schools. Here are the best public schools in Granada Hills, CA:

  • Castlebay Lane Charter School
  • Mayall Street Elementary School
  • Robert Frost Middle School
  • Patrick Henry Middle School
  • John F. Kennedy High School
  • Northridge Academy High

Homes for Sale in Granada Hills, CA

Real estate in Granada Hills comprises various home styles, from Mid-Century modern homes to contemporary mansions overlooking the San Fernando Valley. Average home values range from as low as $520,000 to as high as $2,799,000. If you’re interested in Granada Hills luxury homes for sale, our Granada Hills real estate experts are more than willing to help you find your dream home. Contact us today!

Granada Hills, CA Housing Market

So, where does the Granada Hills, CA, housing market stand as of April 2023?

The typical value of homes in Granada Hills, CA, in April 2023 is $956,500, flat year-over-year.

  • Median Listing Home Price - $956.5K
  • Median Listing Home Price/Sq Ft - $ 515
  • Median Sold Home Price - $967K
  • Sales to list price ratio – 99.34%

Granada Hills, CA, is a seller’s market in April 2023, meaning more people are looking to buy than homes are available. Contact our Granada Hills realtors today for more insight about North Hills real estate trends and insights.

Contact Jeff and Cheryl Fox to Find Your Dream Home in Granada Hills Today!

Need a hand navigating the Granada Hills housing market? Contact our knowledgeable and reliable Granada Hills real estate experts - Jeff and Cheryl Fox. We’re the local experts and can answer all your Granada Hills real estate questions. Let us help make your Granada Hills, CA, home-buying process seamless.

Call Jeff and Cheryl Fox today at 818-995-9108 or fill out this online form, and Granada Hills real estate agents will help you find the best deal!

View All Listings
Homes for Sale in Granada Hills, CA


Bought a Townhouse home in 2023 in Valley Glen, CA. Jeff and Cheryl Fox did an outstanding job finding us our first home. They are...
- Mahta Herfatmanesh

Contact Jeff and Cheryl Fox

16133 Ventura Blvd. 7th Floor
Encino CA 91436

CalBRE# 00544250, CalBRE# 01264144

Copyright © 2002-2024 RealtyTech Inc.
Real Estate Websites by RealtyTech Inc.
Accessibility Help Skip to content Skip to menu Skip to Footer

Text Reader